The long drive was definitely worth it! Here are some of the highlights:
- Praising the Lord that so many of the FEW team (our family, the Wilkes, and the Neelys) were able to get the necessary passports and adjust work schedules to be able to go.
- Working together with the Frazers, being on their farm, getting to know them better and seeing their heart for the people in Canada.
- Receiving the incredible hospitality and generosity of the facility where the conference was held. They allowed us to use the building free of charge and even rented additional chairs that were needed!
- Experiencing deep fellowship with French speaking attendees despite the language barrier. We are so grateful for those who were available to translate.
- Visiting with families who are committed to living for the Lord and willing to make changes as He directs.
- Seeing the little children enjoy discipleship soccer, the children’s hour, and Donald’s chalk talk.