Highlights From the Past Couple Weeks

Sauntina and I Aug. 26Last weekend, the Lord blessed with a fabulous all-day training! I am so grateful for the staff members who came. I feel like we have a team now that will be ready when the call comes to teach character in our local schools. Our job is not to open and close doors of opportunity, our job is to prepare for the doors we see the Lord opening. Smile

School Project trainingIMAG0427

IMAG0439ITG training sho

Yesterday we began our journey to the Northwoods for the Staff Retreat!

Daniel and Otto KoningIMAG0448

Ready for the retreat!IMAG0425 (2)

IMAG0420IMAG0426

IMAG0436 (2)IMAG0442Biking around the Lake with Daniel!IMAG0459

IMAG0456 (2)

In His presence is fullness of joy!

The joy of the Lord is our Strength!

It is such a blessing to be here in the presence of the Lord, in the beauty of His creation with the sweet fellowship of His people!

1. Robert Staddon September 1, 2012 at 10:02 pm #

Wonderful shots, Esther. It makes me long to get up there again! Are you enjoying your first trip to the Northwoods?

2. Esther Staddon September 1, 2012 at 10:07 pm #

Oh yes, yes, yes! The presence of the Lord is in this place!

3. James September 2, 2012 at 5:16 pm #

What an incredible week!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Esther. And I’m so glad that it was warm and sunny for your bike-ride, something Daniel and I didn’t quite have the privilege of enjoying last year. 🙂 https://picasaweb.google.com/108744937430305813948/2011IBLPStaffRetreat#slideshow/5651876738199855314

4. Dad & Mom, Donald September 3, 2012 at 10:48 am #

Mr. Koning looks like he was enjoying himself as well! Did you get all the way around the lake? The Lord continue to be with you all.

5. Elizabeth Santelmann September 4, 2012 at 8:32 am #

That looks like so much fun Esther! Your little niece looks so cute!

6. Esther Staddon September 4, 2012 at 8:36 pm #

Yes! Actually I biked once all the way around the lake with Daniel and then this morning Amy and I did it! It’s a beautiful ride but I’m feeling it now. 🙂 Between that and rowing the canoe, I’m pretty sore!

7. Rachel Crosswhite September 5, 2012 at 9:42 am #

How is Mr. Koning doing?

8. Esther Staddon September 5, 2012 at 5:55 pm #

Hi Rachel! Mr. Koning seems to be doing well. He is such an energy-giver and kept us all laughing over the weekend with his inspiring stories of missionary life! He does really miss his wife and is still adjusting to life without her so please keep praying for him. Thank you!

9. Rachel Crosswhite September 7, 2012 at 8:40 am #

That’s wonderful! We visited him this past July (at his home) and he was doing well then. Glad to hear he’s still going strong! 🙂
    We will definitely pray for him…