A Few More Pictures

“James, Daniel, and the three oldest Bateses stopped at Hocking Hills State Park on their way home . . .”

Bates Visit-7356Bates Visit-7360Bates Visit-7347

Bates Visit-7351 Bates Visit-7367

Bates Visit-7406Bates Visit-7371Bates Visit-7377

Bates Visit-7386 Bates Visit-7421

“On Saturday we were invited to attend the 40th anniversary celebration for the church that the Bates family’s pastor had started in Clarksburg.”

Bates Visit-7428Bates Visit-7433Bates Visit-7437

“The rest of the week flew by as we played ping pong, hiked, went bird-watching, felled trees, rode bikes, played chess and many other exciting games.”

Bates Visit-7445Bates Visit-7459Bates Visit-7469Bates Visit-7474

Bates Visit-7494 Bates Visit-7527 Bates Visit-7490

Bates Visit-7507Bates Visit-7464Bates Visit-7502

“Their joy and dedication to the Lord shone through as they diligently took care of younger siblings and helped out innumerable ways.”

Bates Visit-7450Bates Visit-7446

Bates Visit-7524Bates Visit-7529

Bates Visit-7564

1. Michelle May 15, 2010 at 7:54 am #

Thank you for sharing these photos too. It looks like you all had a lot of fun times–and played plenty of games!
    The park pictures are beautiful! We have beautiful parks in Florida, but they’re a bit different—lots of sand and plenty of palm trees usually, I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a waterfall here. 🙂

2. Becky May 15, 2010 at 8:56 am #

what FUN! and such a precious family!!!

3. Michael Staddon May 15, 2010 at 1:48 pm #

Thank you James for putting these pictures up. I’m so glad you were here to do some professional photography of the event – an event we will be glad to remember.

4. Martin Family May 16, 2010 at 10:32 am #

What a wonderful way to celebrate Mother’s Day and the blessings of families designed by God!

How are you going to top that for Father’s Day???

The Martins

5. James May 16, 2010 at 6:54 pm #

I really don’t know. Maybe you guys could come and visit! 🙂

6. Michelle May 19, 2010 at 7:59 am #

7. Deb May 26, 2010 at 5:33 pm #

The photos of the Hocking Hills are lovely. The area is not far from my hometown, and I spent many happy days there.

8. Daniel Hancock August 11, 2010 at 3:48 pm #

I love Hocking Hills. When we went there I came back with a couple hundred pictures.

9. James August 12, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

Do you really? I usually come back with a lot of pictures too. 🙂 Do you have them posted somewhere on the Internet? I’d love to see your perspective of that beautiful place.