December has been full of very special memories. Christmas Conference, playing bells at a beautiful historical church, caroling, two candle-light services in one evening, family gift giving, games, meals together, favorite videos and Christmas lights. What a blessing to spend time together!
Here were some highlights from a series of messages I recently heard from Jamie Lash:
- Hope and energy run on parallel tracks.
- You can be wrong. Challenge your assumptions!
- If you believe it’s impossible, you will not be creative. (For example the titanic could have unloaded people onto nearby icebergs.)
- Overcome defeating thoughts by identifying the lie you believe and replacing it with the truth.
- There are solutions, you just may not be in a place where you can see them right now.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and draw closer to the Lord in 2016!