What an encouraging day we had last weekend as we enjoyed the fellowship of Christian families and sat under the inspirational teaching of Chris Hogan, Gary Fraley, Bob Newhouse, Gabe Cleator and David Waller. Here are some of the points that the Lord spoke to me through the messages:
- Have we recognized when
God has left us? You don’t have to beg God for revival. God always does what he says he will do. Will we repent? Invite Him back.
- Ministering to others keeps you on the cutting edge of being desperate for God.
- The question is not if you are failing, it is a question of how fast you course correct.
- The danger of doing great works is that He might never know you.
- Is your zeal to reveal or to restore?
- The Christian life is not an imitation of Christ, it is a participation in Christ.
- Realizing who we are in Christ is what brings lasting change in our behavior.
- The rains descended and floods came on both the foolish man’s house and the wise man’s house.
- Not all urgent things are important. Prioritize carefully.
- You know how much you love God by how much you love people.
- Flee temptation and cling, hang on to Jesus.
Praise the Lord for the beautiful, cleansing truths of His Word!