Ever wondered how landscape photographers find those “wow” shots? Want an insiders look behind the scenes at how beautiful pictures are created?
In the weeks before Christmas, I’ve been taking the time to write up the stories behind the pictures I chose for the 2015 Lenspiration Calendar. So far, I’ve written about the stories from January to June on the Lenspiration blog:
- January: Finding a beautiful shot despite rain and clouds all day.
- February: Only God could have set up this shot!
- March: Even in the beauty of creation, is it still true that “all that thrills my soul is Jesus”?
- April: Why the hymn “I Must Tell Jesus” complements the picture I chose for this month.
- May: How I found the “perfect picture” on a family vacation.
- June: When rising early pays off.
And more are coming! Stay in the loop when the next story is posted by subscribing to the Lenspiration blog updates: just click here and enter your email address for Step 2.
Hope you enjoy these glimpses into the adventures of a landscape photographer!