Life Change

Lives are changed one decision at a time. Small decisions set the pattern for all decisions. And that’s why our family is rejoicing over the testimonies of obedience that we heard from several young children this past weekend. It is a delight to share them with you!

Esther teachingHannah was told to go to bed and she obeyed even though other children were having fun staying up.

Jonathan’s mom told him to make his bed and he obeyed instantly. He also went the extra mile by giving his sister a glass of orange juice.Sarah with the children

Grace: “I cleaned off the table before being asked!”

Jeremiah: “I was told to put my toys away so I did.”

Amanda: “I knew my mom wanted me to make my bed so I made it before she told me too!”

To see more pictures and discover what motivated these children to overcome the temptation to disobey and successfully honor God in their decisions, click Fun insidehere.Fun outside

1. Mom June 29, 2009 at 2:20 pm #

What a wonderful experience for everybody involved.

2. Jenny Wilkes June 29, 2009 at 2:33 pm #

Thank you Staddon family for coming and helping us make this Bible Club a success!! It was a joy serving the Lord with you all.
    Hearing the children share testimonies of how God was at work in their lives caused my heart to over flow with joy!!
    A testimiony from the heart truly reaches a hearts. Hearts and lives were touched this week. Praise the Lord!!

3. Allen P. June 29, 2009 at 5:21 pm #

It was great listening to you all last night tell about the great time you had teaching the kids. It is wonderful to be able to have an impact on their lives. I also enjoyed seeing Jonathan’s chalk drawing on the Wilkes Team blog!

4. Joshua June 30, 2009 at 7:00 pm #

“It was worth it all!”

5. Robert July 1, 2009 at 10:40 am #

Praise the Lord! “Honour thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee”

6. Donald July 11, 2009 at 4:15 am #

Wow. We’re in the middle of teaching Obedience here in Taiwan too. I know how encouraging it can be when even one small change is made! May the Lord continue the work that was started in each of their hearts.

7. Elizabeth Rauch July 11, 2009 at 8:11 pm #

Go Esther! You are doing such an amazing job of staying busy while at home. I can’t believe all the opportunities you have had. Looking forward to OKC together again. Keep up the good work!!!!